Friday, January 11, 2013

New Year....new goals....let's hope, anyways

Wow, so I thought that starting this blog would get me to actually write in it. Apparently it didn't. BUT....I'm going to do something about that this year. One of my goals this year is to keep up with the blog. At least a few times a week.

I also have a couple other goals this year that I plan to stick with.

Goal #1: Keep up with the blog. Write at least 3 posts per week
Goal #2: Lose 30 pounds by the end of the year
Goal #3: Start exercising at least twice a week, even if I have met goal #2 already
Goal #4: Be more organized


Well, I started working on goal #2 on Monday. I have lost 4 lbs already and am actually enjoying making all sorts of new healthy recipes. Recipes will be posted later.

Goal #3 will be started on Monday of next week. I was not ready to get my butt to the gym yet, especially since I was starting "The Diet" this week as well. I need to do things one thing at a time and get used to each one until I start a new one. Sooooo....on Monday, I will be starting to go to the gym.

Happy New Year everyone (even if I am 10 days late.)

No comments:

Post a Comment