Saturday, June 30, 2012

Oh Saturday, how I've missed you...

I love the weekends. I love being home with the family and not having to do anything but home and family stuff. But what I love the most about the weekends are Saturdays. I don't do anything on Saturdays unless I have to. I love to just be able to sit around in my fatty pants, cuddle with my kids and relax. Today, I actually had to get up and clean the house and backyard a bit because we had a girlscout thing for about a half hour this morning around 10. But after that, we rented a movie, got into comfys and just laid down on the couch for a couple hours. Then when Rylen went off to her swimming playdate with her bestie, Jax and I went to the Target, which is something that I am not able to do during the day during the week because of daycare. He picked out a new car that makes noises and lights up when he pushes the buttons. He is in love. I couldn't get him out of the toy aisle for a good 15 minutes. But I was okay with that, because I don't usually get to enjoy a mom/son store trip, without screaming from one of us, very often. Then we came home and are now sitting on the couch again, watching some more movies and just enjoying the time together. It is rare, that it is this quiet in here. He gets me all to himself for a little while until sissy comes home. Then it will go back to them fighting over my attention, which I still, to this day, can't get enough of. :)

Love, love, LOVE Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment