Monday, June 25, 2012

The Beginning

Everyone is blogging. I have wanted to blog for awhile now and I have decided that it is about time that I do so. Soooo here it goes.

Hello. My name is Kellan. I am a mother of two beautiful children. My daughter Rylen, who turned 9 in May, is a beautiful, smart, stubborn, thoughtful, and limit testing little girl. My son Jackson, who will be 2 in October, is a handsome, ornery, brave, sweet little boy. My kids are my life. I am married to a wonderful guy named Russ. We will be married for 5 years this October. I couldn't have found a better guy for me. He definately puts up with my temper tantrums and attitude. Yes, as a grown woman, I have found that I get more temper tantrums and more attitude the older I get. Crazy, I know. I thought that you grew out of that eventually. But, he is definately one of the most supportive and loving men I know.

I have my own in home daycare. I have been doing it for a little over a year now, and I love it. I get to be home with my son all day and I get to be an influence in other children's lives. I consider all of my daycare kids to be my kids in one way or the other.

My purpose for starting this blog is to get my thoughts out there. I need some sort of outlet and what's better than putting it out there for everyone to see. :) I love to cook, so a lot of my posts will be about cooking and recipes, but I will also be posting about my family, my daycare family, my journey to weight loss and just about everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment