Thursday, June 28, 2012

This blog stuff

I am new to this blogging stuff. It's probably pretty apparent with the few posts that I have written. I guess I have a question for anyone out there who knows how these blogs work and who is actually reading my blog, if there really is anyone reading it :). How do you see who is reading your blog? I see that I have page views, but I never see who is reading it. I was just curious.

Anyway, if you are reading my blog, please feel free to comment on my posts so I know there are actually people out there reading. :) Even if it is a criticizing comment, post it. I welcome any comments. Just try not to be mean. Criticizing is one thing, meanness is another. I don't really have anything else right now, so have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment