Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pictures

We got the photos back from our family photo shoot. The whole point of us getting these were to have a nice family portrait with our family and my brother and his fiance to give to my mom for her birthday. But as I am looking through them, there are only a couple to choose from that my daughter is smiling in. She was being such a turd that day. At least she was cooperative with the photos with her brother. Here they are. I will also include some of the photos that had her snooty look.
                                                                 Fun at the playground
                                                          Jackson on the bouncy frog
                                                                Our little family
                                                                          My babies
                                                                   Peek-A-Boo
                                                                  Me and my love, Russ
                                                                   My brother and his fiance
                                                                         :)
                                                                   Pretty girl
                 This was supposed to be a nice mom and daughter shot, but notice her annoyed look?


                                                            Group shot (snotty look)


                                                      Another snotty look
                                                             Group Shot
Another one of my brother Damion and his fiance Anne

                                                                Handsome Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment