Monday, June 25, 2012

My Fam

These are my loveys. Rylen and Jackson. It amazes me everyday how two kids can love each other so much. They definately bicker like siblings, even though Jax is only a toddler, but at the end of the day, they love each other more than life itself. It makes me so happy to experience that kind of love.


We took family portraits on Saturday, so as soon as I have those back, I will post them so you can see our little happy family.

One thing I love about my husband, is that I can do something just ordinary and he makes me feel like I did something amazing. Last night, after I made dinner, he said to me "How did you come up with that. That was absolutely wonderful." I have to giggle at him, because all I made was pork chops on the grill with some apple bbq sauce, some butter and herb rice pilaf and some asparagus, simply grilled with olive oil, salt and pepper. Oh and of course some homemade strawberry muffins with homemade strawberry butter. mmmm.... recipe to come later. Anyway, he was just so amazed at what I came up with. I love it, because he appreciates me, and my cooking and what I do for our family. I definately feel loved. One of these days, he will figure out how to put a meal together and I will have a night off from cooking. One of these days......which will probably be a long time from now. At least I love to cook. 

So I have decided that I need two drop about 30 lbs by the end of this year. That's definately a stretch for me, because let's face it, I'm lazy and I don't have the motivation to go to the gym that we pay for every month. I  wish I did, though. I want to go work out. I want to be healthy and not worry about if my shirt is showing too many rolls, but after all my "kids" go home for the night, I get dinner ready for my own family and by the time that's all said and done with, I am exhausted and all I want to do is sit down, watch a show or a movie with my hubby and relax. Then I think, okay, I will get up early and go before daycare starts. Yea right! When my alarm goes off at 5:30, I turn it off and reset it for 6:30 and go back to sleep. I will get to the gym. I will. Hopefully before our weight loss boot camp starts in August. Oh man, is that going to kick my butt or what!! I think I will start slowly and start eating right for a couple weeks, then slowly get my butt to the gym. Start off with a half hour there and then work up from there. It will happen. I know it will.

That's all I got for now. Until next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment